To Tattoo or not to Tattoo that is the question

, , 0 Comments


For a while now I have been thinking about getting a tattoo.  I know I know it is not a decision to be taken lightly.  Tattoos are for life, not just for Christmas ya know.  So where better to ask for the best advice but my readers?

I want a tattoo with meaning.  I want to look at it everyday and remind myself of the hard times I have been through, how I am so much stronger now than I have ever been.  I want it to give me strength.  Here are some ideas of what I want...

I like the idea of hearts and flying birds, for me they signify love, freedom, hope and power.

So what do you think?  Do you have any tattoos or would you get one?

Ashly xxx

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: